The Dress Code eBook
Follow this dress code, knowing that when in observance you’ll always look appropriate – no matter your age, body type, personal style, or career level.
From high school to the real world the dress code has transitioned - from an actual rule book, to an unspoken code where too many do not know or follow the rules, not realizing the career damage that can ensue.
After 10+ years in the management consulting realm, and seeing firsthand the damage attire faux pas can have on one’s career growth I felt obligated to help educate the work force, and make the unspoken dress (and grooming) expectations more well known. Thus, the creation of The Consultant’s Closet – focused on providing wardrobe guidance and corporate attire inspiration for the professional’s lifestyle.
While department stores and designers still do not do a great job of catering to the true professional female – something I’d love to change in the future; it remains our responsibility to ensure we adhere to the unspoken corporate dress code regardless of how tough finding appropriate attire can be. To make it easier for everyone wanting to look their best in the work place, I’ve taken the liberty of writing down my interpretation of the rules that I’ve cultivated through direct experience in the highly professional client facing environment of consulting, and formalized those rules into a clear dress code you can follow.
While there are certainly variances dependent on industry, and every workplace is different, there are key basic requirements that should be adhered to if you want to appear polished and professional.
Don’t let your professional wardrobe selections damage your professional success.
Purchase of The Dress Code includes exclusive access to the site’s Resource section, containing videos detailing how to use each of The Basics worksheets, example completed worksheets, and much more to come!
The Purchase of the Dress Code Includes:
- The Dress Code eBook - A Guide to Curating Your Professional Wardrobe
Comprehensive Set of Worksheets to Help You Curate Your Professional Wardrobe:
- The Basics - Outfit Permutations - How to Build 55+ Outfits from The Basics
- The Basics Checklist - Audit Your Closet & Identify the Basics You Need to Acquire
- The Basics Shopping List - Create Your Shopping Plan for Building Your Professional Wardrobe
- Weekly Outfit Planner - Plan Your Outfits for Each Work Trip
- Travel Packing List - Ensure Your Workbag and Suitcase Are Ready to Go
- Future Access to The Consultant's Closet Resource Content - Exclusive Content for The Dress Code Customers
- Future Updates to The Dress Code eBook
The Dress Code Table of Contents
Chapter 1: KelsC.'s Philosophy
Chapter 2: The Consultants
Chapter 3: The Rules
Chapter 4: The Basics
Chapter 5: The Outfits